Why don't whites like to admit they have it on easy

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

You always hear "I'm not attracted to black/asian/indian guys" but never "I'm not attracted to white guys"

Bc that's racist, and we're taught that.
ALL I WANT IN LIFE

Because whites here are usually incels and cant admit it, non incels can easily admit it unless they are neo nazis

Cus they're fucking ass holes.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Because no one likes to admit they have societal privilege. That's why you always hear whites going 'NO BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY LIFE IS JUST SO HARD; A GIRL DUMPED ME ONCE!!!1111' and meanwhile it's not them who has to worry about getting shot for having iced tea and Skittles while wearing a hoodie.

Why dont niggers and other filth fuck off back to their own parts of the world and get as far away from the 'evil' white man as possible. You never fucking see that do you? Dont like white people, dont like white society, dont like being treated unfairly? FUCKING LEAVE THEN you whining fucking maggots.

The only black here are either exchange students or ballers, so there is no reason to admit I have it easy when 99,9% are whites.

We don't. Black people can act and dress however they like but they will still be cool. And all you need to do is play some basketball and lift a little to be jacked as a black guy. You will also pull more if you use black guy game correctly.

Incredible how many blacks play this card on this site.

This 'whites have it easy' line serves both as an excuse for their inceldom, and subtly tries to put down whitecels - inherently suggesting that they must be bigger failures for squandering their 'easy' chances with sluts.

Fucking beta ethnics make me vomit. Walking around with towels on your heads and not washing for weeks on end might be a reason why your chances are diminished.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Incredible how many blacks play this card on this site.

This 'whites have it easy' line serves both as an excuse for their inceldom, and subtly tries to put down whitecels - inherently suggesting they must be bigger failures for squandering an 'easy' chance.

Fucking beta ethnics make me vomit.

Its the victim card, the same card they've been using for fucking decades now. It's somehow how whities fault, i aint got what i want... its because of whitie and if i wuz white i'd beez haabin dat sheet.

Blacks are low IQ so they arent able to fathom that whites actually have it as hard as them but just work smarter and harder at life. We learn social graces early and also learn to delay gratification. Blacks dont do that, live fucke dup lives and then blame everyone but themselves.

Blacks know this as well, they know if they ever get separated from whites they are FUCKED. Blacks will argue against racism, all sorts of shit. Whats the ONE thing you will never ever, ever, never, ever whatsoever hear a black person argue for? Segregation ;-)

I fucking wonder why.

The women who aren't attracted to Asians and Blacks, well they don't like less attractive white guys either. Why do you think they like all white guys? If they only like a guy from the white race, then they tend to like certain physical characteristics and body shape/height.
If anything ethnics have it easier than the average or below 5/10 white guy.

Last edited by Jigz on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As a white male, I have no problem admitting it. There is nothing I'd rather be.

The thing is, we are biased to see ourselves as the major force in our lives. As well, our personal disadvantages loom large in our own psyche.

But the fact remain: Hold all else constant and the white-male advantage remains.
Sihk Jatt Maaaaa....MOM! MOM! GET OUTTA MY ROOM! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET! I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS! GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!!!

Jane wrote:Because no one likes to admit they have societal privilege. That's why you always hear whites going 'NO BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY LIFE IS JUST SO HARD; A GIRL DUMPED ME ONCE!!!1111' and meanwhile it's not them who has to worry about getting shot for having iced tea and Skittles while wearing a hoodie.

are you serious bitch

We don't have it easy. Look at all shit sjws doing to attack us in general.

allindaeyes wrote:Because whites here are usually incels and cant admit it, non incels can easily admit it unless they are neo nazis

So basically you guys just proved that sjw anti-white all comes from a place of insecurity and jealousy.

incel scum wrote:
Jane wrote:Because no one likes to admit they have societal privilege. That's why you always hear whites going 'NO BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY LIFE IS JUST SO HARD; A GIRL DUMPED ME ONCE!!!1111' and meanwhile it's not them who has to worry about getting shot for having iced tea and Skittles while wearing a hoodie.

are you serious bitch

Yup got a problem?

Topic Tags

Return to Race