Rate this white girl jb from the UK who likes mixed guys

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

7-8, definitely really hot but something seems a little off about her face. Would fuck.

Filthy nigger loving mud shark. Nothing to see here.

She's low class, low IQ british chav genetic scum. Typical prey that niggers fuck, they think any white girl is better than no white girl and these genetic dead end mongoloid cum dumpsters thinks it's cool to fuck them because the media said so.

Low IQ, subhuman chav. Looks borderline down syndrome in a lot of photos. Should be sterilized ASAP.

I can already see her massively balloon up in the next 2-3 years with or without the inevitable pregnancy.

The Masked Magician wrote:I can already see her massively balloon up in the next 2-3 years with or without the inevitable pregnancy.

Exactly. A diet of fish and chips and cheap cider will catch up with her very quickly. She'll have some nigger kid as well thus infesting the planet with more welfare recipients and criminals.

Wow, HOPE!

This guy is even uglier than me, motherfucker has my forehead issues yet he's BALDING as well.

This is what the majority of poor mongrels will look like in the UK:

This is a race mix from hell, literally a race mix of demons.

meh i would take most non obese black girls over this bitch . if she looks like shit as a JB she will look unhuman in a few years

She's average looking. None of this is the least bit shocking anglo women practically invented cuckholdry. It was also anglos who made bbc as popular as it is today. bbc would be niche as fuck if not for anglos. You gave them monster cocks and made them infamous around the globe through muscians, athletes etc. Blacks status today is an anglospheric creation. Anglosphere nations continue to perpetuate the idea bbc through media. It's sort of poetic that this would happen to the people who almost colonized the whole world.
Last edited by A Chronic Reborn on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gobman3000 wrote:Wow, HOPE!

This guy is even uglier than me, motherfucker has my forehead issues yet he's BALDING as well.

We found your female white twin: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98561

She's mixed herself. She isn't white. That nose is obvious.

typical ugly cunt that can't get Chad so contra-compensates by saying give me mulatto cock

I'd laugh if I didn't feel like wretching

She wants some burnt sausage in her lady flower.

black men = burnt
white men = uncooked
Asian men = just right with seasoning

Return to Race