List of websites in the incelosphere
International and English speaking websites
- SlutHate.com - Successor to PUAHate, a website that had it's beginnings in exposing fraudulent PUA holding the beliefs that all PUA was philosophically unfounded, as personality does not matter as much society claims it to matter if at all, and if it does, is a function of being physically attractive anyway.
- Love-Shy.com Forum - Forum for "love-shy's" or those who are too shy to approach women. Also for incels who can't get women.
- /r9k/ - A website with very early origins. Disappeared and reappeared, originally began as a place similar to that of PUAHate with less emphasis on the philosophy of being necessarily physically attractive. Posts were very repetitive as no one provided appropriate recourse to poster's issues and eventually began to be populated with people who have quasi-regular sex and merely mildly socially incompetent. (Alternative: 8Chan's /r9k/).
- Wizardchan successors, e.g. Magicchan.org and Wizchan.org - Back-offs from 4chan's /r9k/, after many people on there realised the hopelessness of their situations, the repetitive nature of /r9k/, they bought along with them a contempt for women (rightfully so) and will ban anyone claiming to be one on there due to their boastful nature and history on their progenitor textboard. Not only this, but they also ban any mention of social activity, such as having friends or doing things they deem "normal" people do (read, 6+ people), fearing it would devolve into the calibre of posts as seen on /r9k/.
- /r/TheRedPill - One of the most subscribed Reddits on the internet (even more so than the feminist subreddits). Because of it's large nature there is no philosophical consensus on why some men are different from others (i.e; bad looks or bad personality), but just recognising the dichotomy exists ("Alpha" and "Beta").
- http://aestheticguide.blogspot.com/ "Looks Guide" - Blog owned by user willymonfret.
- 8chan - SlutHate - A section of 8chan that is basically Sluthate.com except in 8chan format. Here there is no registration and you can post without being judged on basis of how many posts you have.
- 8chan - Black Pill - An 8chan sub section devoted to spreading the Blackpill, a fatalistic and depressing version of the redpill. Most of this site's posters are sluthaters.
- Il forum dei Brutti - Dubbed as an "Italian Sluthate" all posts are in Italian, but comprehensible using Google Translator.
- TORHATE/Red Pill 4 TOR (URL: http://jibvwyfoavb4a3yp.onion) - Will be created as an emergency back-up to Sluthate.
Note: .onion domains are accessible via Tor Browser and provide complete anonymity whilst browsing, you can however use an ordinary browser if you append ".to" at the end of said URL. For example example.onion would become example.onion.to
- The Apricity - A sister community to shitty advice with an opposing view of ideal aesthetics and bone structure. Many members of Sluthate also post there.
- PuaHate - Due to media attention after the Elliot Rodger shooting rampage, ceased all activity and removed all posts and most of the cache online.
- Wizardchan - A back-off from 4Chan's /r9k/, after many people on there realised the hopelessness of their situations, the repetitive nature of /r9k/, they bought along with them a contempt for women (rightfully so) and will ban anyone claiming to be one on there due to their boastful nature and history on their progenitor textboard. Not only this, but they also ban any mention of social activity, such as having friends or doing things they deem "normal" people do (read, 6+ people), fearing it would devolve into the calibre of posts as seen on /r9k/. Successor sites include Magicchan.org and Wizchan.org.
- basicseduction.com - Intended to be a better-organized PuaHate alternative. Failed because it requires registration to view posts and has too many sections.
- maleaesthetics.com - Intended as a PuaHate alternative. Started a few days after SlutHate.
- puapill.com - Intended as a PuaHate alternative.
- the-spearhead.com - A men's rights activist site. Hosts articles written by a MRA. Comments on the articles were "red pilled" about female hypergamy.