always remember your autism is the only reason

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

there is no being too ugly unless you are legit deformed

you post on forums, have no friends and are incel = you are on the spectrum and there is nothing to do

you can learn some communication skills with time to cope with your subconscious lack of emotional intelligence, thanks to exposure and hard work.

but you will never reach normality. Even if you managed to become a speaker or a politician you will never connect with the majority of humans who are neurotypical.

Your only hope is that the majority of humans magically transformed on your wavelength of the autistic spectrum, that way your wavelength of autism would be finally considered of high social value.

Otherwise you will always be considered an outsider. Inferior at the worst, weird at best. Even with L M and S maxed out people will never feel close to you or want to have anything to do with you.

There is no need to come up with the coping bullshit like "feminism is evil, women are evil, people don't understand me"

you are the alien, it's not your fault but it's just the way it is
Image

Image

Image

Image

socloseto6ft wrote:no it's my 1 inch pecker


women don't know you have a small cock until they see you naked, meaning they already want to fuck you

you are coping because you are a fucking autistic misfit. Forums like sluthate are like honey to bees to social misfits who need to find a social identity because they can't get one in the neurotypical world

chadalicious wrote:
socloseto6ft wrote:no it's my 1 inch pecker


women don't know you have a small cock until they see you naked, meaning they already want to fuck you

you are coping because you are a fucking autistic misfit. Forums like sluthate are like honey to bees to social misfits who need to find a social identity because they can't get one in the neurotypical world


Which is why you're here.

Pip-Boy 3000 wrote:
chadalicious wrote:
women don't know you have a small cock until they see you naked, meaning they already want to fuck you

you are coping because you are a fucking autistic misfit. Forums like sluthate are like honey to bees to social misfits who need to find a social identity because they can't get one in the neurotypical world


Which is why you're here.


of course, I'm one of the biggest aspie fucks in the world in my opinion, I've never said the contrary. I managed to get laid in my life just thanks to my looks. Forcing interactions and exposing my aspie personality was necessary of course but that's why I've never slept with a girl I actually liked

Pip-Boy 3000 wrote:
chadalicious wrote:
women don't know you have a small cock until they see you naked, meaning they already want to fuck you

you are coping because you are a fucking autistic misfit. Forums like sluthate are like honey to bees to social misfits who need to find a social identity because they can't get one in the neurotypical world


Which is why you're here.


I always like it when someone criticises other posters for posting - pot kettle black

backagain wrote:
Pip-Boy 3000 wrote:
Which is why you're here.


I always like it when someone criticises other posters for posting - pot kettle black


this is an aspie forum, remember. Here you have all the rights to attack other people without fearing for your already fucked up social image

This might be true, but in the end, if you would have looked like a male model, you wouldn't need social skills to get laid. :roll:

anuglierlachowski wrote:This might be true, but in the end, if you would have looked like a male model, you wouldn't need social skills to get laid. :roll:


lol no, you forget that looking like a male model while posing in photos doesn't mean shit in real life.

In real life, in motion, if you have a MM face but autistic facial and body movements, your looks are heavily handicapped and you go down to down-syndrome looks. And even if women don't catch it already, when they try to talk to you you will scare them away with some autistic shit, believe me.

The only females that are guaranteed from being good looking and nothing else are annoying fatties

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest