You can't blame women for their nature.

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

It's just the way they are, they don't know any better. Stop with the hate and discrimination!
Image

The Masked Magician wrote:It's just the way they are, they don't know any better. Stop with the hate and discrimination!

You are missing the point somewhat.

For me at least, it isn't about hating shitcunts for no reason; you have to consider the unprecedented levels of self-entitlement and expectation that have crept into the female psyche over the last decade; plus the unnecessary (and hypocritical) consignment of average/ugly men, regardless of their looks level.

For example, if I approached a shitcunt and she wasn't interested, then fine, her choice. But it never ends there does it? Said shitcunt will be disgusted, offended even, that it wasn't Brad Pitt doing the approaching. Then they fight tirelessly for fat acceptance and even promote big as beautiful... can you imagine how quickly a 'male fat acceptance' campaign would be laughed out of the internet?

In terms of society at large, there is the feminist-driven push for 'equality plus'. Let's all do our utmost to get shitcunt equal opportunities in the boardroom, in the highly-paid executive and management positions... but when was the last time you saw cunts campaign for equal rights within the male-dominated mining, streetsweeping and construction industries? Sheer cherry-picking of the best jobs under the guise of 'equality'. And just because a cunt decides to drop a kid and take 6+ months off work - all on her employer - that doesn;t mean she can be overlooked for pay raises and promotions. No, you have to keep them sweet even when they do fuck all work due to being pregnant.

These factors (amongst many others I haven't mentioned - divorce laws for example) go beyond the nature of being a shitcunt and into an almost totalitarian set of expectations and 'rights'. It's not enough for me to be invisible to cunts; they also expect to screw me over in every aspect of society from employment to legal issues. That is why I hate them so vehemently.

The Masked Magician wrote:It's just the way they are, they don't know any better. Stop with the hate and discrimination!


Such a bullshit argument (even though I realize you are just a troll), males go against their nature all the time in furtherance of having a civilized society, females are completely primitive in their behaviors, and rather than being condemned for it society just ignores it, covers it up, acts like it's actually good, or blames it on males anyway lol.

I would be doing the same thing we accuse chicks of if I was a chick, and possibly worse. If I got support from boys just because I had a vagina, best believe I'd be cucking phaggots up down and all around. People use others and take advantage of others. It's human nature, its a natural instinct. And in this world there are those who take advantage and those who get taken advantage of.

Trust me, it could be a LOT worse. Chicks are holding back. It is NOTHING for them to get together and frame boys who hit on them for assault. They have every ability at their disposal to do it, yet we are only hearing about it in isolated cases. At ANY moment, we could be experiencing Gender Apartheid, and I'm being srs here. Chicks can make it that way in the snap of a finger. Be grateful it isn't this way at the moment.

I may not like chicks because they are picky af, but I respect those who take advantage of and cuck betas. I'd be doing the exact same thing, and most of the users here would as well, because there is no such thing as a purely good human being.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

mrz wrote:
The Masked Magician wrote:It's just the way they are, they don't know any better. Stop with the hate and discrimination!


Such a bullshit argument (even though I realize you are just a troll), males go against their nature all the time in furtherance of having a civilized society, females are completely primitive in their behaviors, and rather than being condemned for it society just ignores it, covers it up, acts like it's actually good, or blames it on males anyway lol.

It's the man's fault that we give in to females' infantile tendencies. We can only blame ourselves for unanimously ignoring the average male's plight just like we do with the actions and consequences of the empowered female.

mrz wrote:
The Masked Magician wrote:It's just the way they are, they don't know any better. Stop with the hate and discrimination!


Such a bullshit argument (even though I realize you are just a troll), males go against their nature all the time in furtherance of having a civilized society, females are completely primitive in their behaviors, and rather than being condemned for it society just ignores it, covers it up, acts like it's actually good, or blames it on males anyway lol.

The thing is it is men who accept and support such behaviour by going to clubs, accepting women cheating on other guys as long as it's not cheating on them, doing "pick-up" etc.

It's all slut acceptance movement perpetrated by men. It is all because 90% of men are delusional and think that if we encourage women to be sluts, then they will get more sex too, but it never happens, women just slut it out with top 20% of men and the remaining 80% only gets "hope", and they will live years and years on watching other more privileged men enjoy women left and right hoping one day they will "score" too and well... they are completely fine with that and even seem (or pretend) to enjoy that!

"Wow, I'm telling you, last night was a blast. We went out to this club, the chicks there, you wouldn't believe. Chad took some girl home again, he's got the swag, I'm telling you. We were so wasted man."

"Did you score too?"

"No, but I was close, this girl was so into me, but she was with friends, damn logistics. But I got her number, I will meet her up in town next week"

And the cycle continues...


Basically 90% of "socially adjusted" men are like that.

AP dropping the knowledge bomb again.

Nihilism+ wrote:I would be doing the same thing we accuse chicks of if I was a chick, and possibly worse. If I got support from boys just because I had a vagina, best believe I'd be cucking phaggots up down and all around. People use others and take advantage of others. It's human nature, its a natural instinct. And in this world there are those who take advantage and those who get taken advantage of.

Trust me, it could be a LOT worse. Chicks are holding back. It is NOTHING for them to get together and frame boys who hit on them for assault. They have every ability at their disposal to do it, yet we are only hearing about it in isolated cases. At ANY moment, we could be experiencing Gender Apartheid, and I'm being srs here. Chicks can make it that way in the snap of a finger. Be grateful it isn't this way at the moment.

I may not like chicks because they are picky af, but I respect those who take advantage of and cuck betas. I'd be doing the exact same thing, and most of the users here would as well, because there is no such thing as a purely good human being.


thats like praising muggers because they could be worse :lol:

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:
Such a bullshit argument (even though I realize you are just a troll), males go against their nature all the time in furtherance of having a civilized society, females are completely primitive in their behaviors, and rather than being condemned for it society just ignores it, covers it up, acts like it's actually good, or blames it on males anyway lol.

The thing is it is men who accept and support such behaviour by going to clubs, accepting women cheating on other guys as long as it's not cheating on them, doing "pick-up" etc.

It's all slut acceptance movement perpetrated by men. It is all because 90% of men are delusional and think that if we encourage women to be sluts, then they will get more sex too, but it never happens, women just slut it out with top 20% of men and the remaining 80% only gets "hope", and they will live years and years on watching other more privileged men enjoy women left and right hoping one day they will "score" too and well... they are completely fine with that and even seem (or pretend) to enjoy that!

"Wow, I'm telling you, last night was a blast. We went out to this club, the chicks there, you wouldn't believe. Chad took some girl home again, he's got the swag, I'm telling you. We were so wasted man."

"Did you score too?"

"No, but I was close, this girl was so into me, but she was with friends, damn logistics. But I got her number, I will meet her up in town next week"

And the cycle continues...


Basically 90% of "socially adjusted" men are like that.

This

We just let the top males reap the benefits and blindly HOPE that one day it will get better for me. It's like playing at a casino where the game is rigged and still keep on playing and therefore losing more and more whether it's your sanity or your material possessions.

women have always been sluts

people will always be socially monogamous and sexually nonmonogamous
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

The Masked Magician wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:The thing is it is men who accept and support such behaviour by going to clubs, accepting women cheating on other guys as long as it's not cheating on them, doing "pick-up" etc.

It's all slut acceptance movement perpetrated by men. It is all because 90% of men are delusional and think that if we encourage women to be sluts, then they will get more sex too, but it never happens, women just slut it out with top 20% of men and the remaining 80% only gets "hope", and they will live years and years on watching other more privileged men enjoy women left and right hoping one day they will "score" too and well... they are completely fine with that and even seem (or pretend) to enjoy that!

"Wow, I'm telling you, last night was a blast. We went out to this club, the chicks there, you wouldn't believe. Chad took some girl home again, he's got the swag, I'm telling you. We were so wasted man."

"Did you score too?"

"No, but I was close, this girl was so into me, but she was with friends, damn logistics. But I got her number, I will meet her up in town next week"

And the cycle continues...


Basically 90% of "socially adjusted" men are like that.

This

We just let the top males reap the benefits and blindly HOPE that one day it will get better for me. It's like playing at a casino where the game is rigged and still keep on playing and therefore losing more and more whether it's your sanity or your material possessions.


its just the trickle down economics of sex

thats like praising muggers because they could be worse

I do that too. They could just as well shoot the people they mug.

I respect anyone who takes advantage of others, because I know I would be doing the same if given the same opportunities.

Nihilism+ wrote:
thats like praising muggers because they could be worse

I do that too. They could just as well shoot the people they mug.

I respect anyone who takes advantage of others, because I know I would be doing the same if given the same opportunities.

you're just a fuckwit then

Life is all about taking advantage of other people, subtly and without the victim realising it. It's highly unfortunate that most people here have a very sensitive moral compass compared to the average bloke. Nihilism+ gets it.

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest