We went to space because of women

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

As much suffering as womens' sexuality is causing nowadays, I think it's important to appreciate the sexual selective power women have put on us.

Men are attracted to good looking women and will have sex with them. Women, on the other hand, are also greatly attracted to money and status. What does this mean? Let me explain;

Back when we were worshipping sun gods, had tribe fires, chased animals for hours a day and when we had somewhat functioning tribes/societies, high intelligence was a very advantageous trait (more than nowadays). Imagine you were part of a tribe and you invented something useful such as a better method of storing food or a new type of animal trap. Only people of higher intelligence can do this. When the leader of the tribe hears about this, he will obviously
advance you up the social ladder as a way of rewarding you.

Congratulations, now you have a higher, better social status and women are now attracted to you. You have sex and are passing on your intelligent seed. Women are less attracted to people at the bottom of the social ladder. These people happen to be less intelligent, because these people have less opportunities to advance up the social ladder. They have less if any sex, and so there are less low intelligence people in the new population.

Now repeat this process over thousands of years. This selection pressure gave rise to intelligent and bright brains that have invented and discovered nuclear power, electromagnetism, quantum physics, etc. I would like to remind everyone that if women had the same sexual attractions as men, we would still be eating bananas and hopping around trees.
Image Piszę poprawnie po polsku

Slavs are the masterrace

You love, you lose

Return to White Knighting