I wish I was white

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Being an ethnic is a death fucking sentence. No one respects or cares for you, and females of all races find you hugely sexually unattractive because how ugly and repulsive you are. If there was a choice between choosing an average looking white guy or an average looking ethnic man, all females would choose the average white guy in a heartbeat; unless one of those cunts have a fetish for ethnic men but those are very rare cases.
Even ethnic females don't like men of their own race. If a good looking white guy was to approach and hit on them, 99.9% of them would jump on his back, and dump their ethnic boyfriends. Ethnic females have a obsession towards white guys even though they try to hide it most of the time.
Men like me are in the bottom of the barrel and forever will be. Our ugliness and the colour of are skin will haunt us until the day we die, and hopefully that day come to me soon because there is nothing for me to live for. Absolutely nothing

currycel93 wrote:Being an ethnic is a death fucking sentence. No one respects or cares for you, and females of all races find you hugely sexually unattractive because how ugly and repulsive you are. If there was a choice between choosing an average looking white guy or an average looking ethnic man, all females would choose the average white guy in a heartbeat; unless one of those cunts have a fetish for ethnic men but those are very rare cases.
Even ethnic females don't like men of their own race. If a good looking white guy was to approach and hit on them, 99.9% of them would jump on his back, and dump their ethnic boyfriends. Ethnic females have a obsession towards white guys even though they try to hide it most of the time.
Men like me are in the bottom of the barrel and forever will be. Our ugliness and the colour of are skin will haunt us until the day we die, and hopefully that day come to me soon because there is nothing for me to live for. Absolutely nothing

is not a death fucking sentence
what you say is 100% legit, but rules generally in western countries
if you move to india/ to middle west /you will be another brick in the wall

currycel93 wrote:Being an ethnic is a death fucking sentence. No one respects or cares for you, and females of all races find you hugely sexually unattractive because how ugly and repulsive you are. If there was a choice between choosing an average looking white guy or an average looking ethnic man, all females would choose the average white guy in a heartbeat; unless one of those cunts have a fetish for ethnic men but those are very rare cases.
Women hide their true desires because they are machiavellian, and often don't wanna be aware of it. People want the benefits of being dark by default, but none of them want the psychological burden that comes with it. WHY EVEN HOLD YOURSELF TO BE MORAL IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA SLICK YOUR PSYCHE PAST IT (for the sake of narcissistic primalescent self-glorification) WHEN IT'S AN OBSTRUCTION TO YOUR NARCISSISM ANYWAYS? Because humanity needs an ego system of reward/ shame to be driven, and content. To have the narcissitic trait compound along with your immoral narcissism to believe you're moral in your narcissism. To have the vanity gratification of being morally superior to others. Morality is almost utterly dopamine-derived. Sure, there is a baseline morality that we have in our everyday output in reality. Like how no one would throw a baby from a 20 story building, sure. But we often overcede even those conscientious qualms for the sake of gaining our own narcissistic gratification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0yk1cHJ6Yg - case and point. I know, cartoon, but the overdramatization of a comic book makes a great outline for this data piece in bare simplicity.

This is essentially what most corruption is.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

If there are no significant genetic differences between populations, then voluntarily segregated societies would be equal and there would be no ethical or logical argument against such societies. It is only if they are not equal that arguments (not necessarily valid arguments) could be made for the integration or the immigration of one group into the homeland of another. If there are no significant genetic differences between populations, then diversity can't be "celebrated" and it can't be a "strength" as there is no diversity of any significance.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:If there are no significant genetic differences between populations, then voluntarily segregated societies would be equal and there would be no ethical or logical argument against such societies. It is only if they are not equal that arguments (not necessarily valid arguments) could be made for the integration or the immigration of one group into the homeland of another. If there are no significant genetic differences between populations, then diversity can't be "celebrated" and it can't be a "strength" as there is no diversity of any significance.
They use egalitarianism as a veneer rationale for making people mix being an irrelevancy. But then they make a huge deal about how people want to segregate allegedly because people are making personal distinctions highly relevant, which causes segregation. But in reality it is because they don't want people of distinctive value being homogenized. They want people to be bred together with the lowest.

But if their veneer testament to us all being the same is what they really believed then they couldn't really espouse diversity because we are all the same right? So in what way are they diverse? And if you espouse differences such as skin color, race, etc. making things diverse, then why can't a select group of peoples?

Oh right because it takes the form of segregation. But there is rationale behind it. Don't let hot dogs in a salad bar.

Return to Shitty Advice