IQ test for dummies

If it was too simple for you.. you may have an IQ over 80 but we need to test you more

113 nigg
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

mvp wrote:whats the solution

you need to use some math logic
give it a one more try

phaclogage wrote:
mvp wrote:whats the solution

you need to use some math logic
give it a one more try

i always hated math

mvp wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:3

explain

Just math...
You get a=57 b=19

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
mvp wrote:
explain

Just math...
You get a=57 b=19

yeah i could have tried various number pairs until it works out like that

mvp wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:
Just math...
You get a=57 b=19

yeah i could have tried various number pairs until it works out like that

Seems as a good starting point for you, you could do it in this way:

A + B = 76 ; A - B = 38 ; A / B = ?

A - B = 38 (You know that 'A' has to have a bigger absolute value than 'B', and the difference is '38')

So you know that 'B + A = 76' would be 'unknown value + (unknown value + 38) = 76'

So you test: 10 + (10 + 38) = 58 (less than 76, damn)

You try once more: 50 + (50 + 38) = 138 (fuark, too much)

Now is the point where you continue with bombing or think a little-bit.

Now you started to think: As answer should be '76' so 'you need to change something', now you calculate how much your answer was off, so 138 - 76 = 62. You think that you could make both parts in your equation to be smaller by '62'

You look at your previous attempt: 50 + (50 + 38) = 138 and realize you have to make '138 - 76 = 62' to fit into your system. So you make your '62' into two equal halves as '31' and '31' and use them in your system:

[50 -31] + [(50 -31) + 38] = hopefully 76

You simplify it little - bit and you calculate: 19 + (19 + 38) = 19 + 57 = 76 (wow exactly what you needed)

Then you understand that one missing number (smaller one) is '19' and another has to be a '19 + 38' as a '57'

You still do not believe that it worked so you control those numbers:

57 - 19 = 38 (wow, same as A - B = 38)
57 + 19 = 76 (wow, same as A + B = 76)

Fuark, you're so close just a final part (A / B = ?) and you can post your answer to forum . . .
Last edited by phaclogage on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Second one...

Duh, it's: A = 57, B = 19

The answer should be straightforward for people who know basic algebra.

cat's paw:

Hi there,

Join our High IQ Club and take this fun but tricky internet IQ Test ( ! )

Culture-Fair XoXo IQ Test: https://iqnavi.net/tests3/xoxotestv2015/index.htm

No registration required. It has 15 questions with no time limit and gives instant result.

Report your score to our official High IQ Club subject thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1030235

Oh wait, aren't you already on our list ... duh.

This is called alternative math, a common preschooler would solve it in five to ten minutes, a programmer in a few hours, and normal people usually give up after filling a pile of paper with writing, but the kids don't [ .... ]

For real dummies:

The Socks

Cathy has twelve black socks and twelve white socks in her drawer.

In complete darkness, and without looking, how many socks must she take from the drawer in order to be sure to get a pair that match?

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
3 duh

Duh. I tried it out ('grab a 3' system), but unfortunately I have so many black (and white) socks with different patterns. So I had to use my psychic abilities to finally get a perfect pair. But thanks for the tip, I can use it under other circumstances.

Mystery for dummies:

Next

Return to IQ Tests