10 things you didnt know about yourself gynocel.

1. you overreacted to this point because i jokingly called you a wigger phaggot which you absolutely are after you revealing me your true colors.
2. you say your handsome but you look like a balding gremlin, youre not the only one who gets compliments from women.
3. you say you dont care but you keep writing me paragraphs about how you will beat me up when you couldnt even stand to fight against a drunkard. If a drunkard beat your ass how will you do against me? i have more fighting experience than you.
4. you try to prove your superior worth on sluthate by texts when everyone knows that words stack nothing against actions and your actions are that of a faggot.
5. estate as much as you want, you dont scare me. i mean, a pussy like you hiding behind a screen can say whatever you want, it affects me none. also, if you want to fight come to my city in toronto imma show you how you actually beat people.
6. you're high e low test do u really think you can scare me? you look like a cuck, oh wait a minute, you are a cuck. if i recall, your white ex hoe cheated on u and ur ex chinese bitch fucked ur chad friend lol. what a cuck.
7. you tried to kill yourself more than i count and you're still here. only retards fail that much. well, i think i just said it. you are also a retard.
8. you're a low class wigger faggot.
9. you are a milk factory
10. you can dream all night about your tits mogging mine

verdict : mentalcel that needs to be taken to the asylum and euthanasied.

inceljoshua wrote:1. you overreacted to this point because i jokingly called you a wigger phaggot which you absolutely are after you revealing me your true colors.
2. you say your handsome but you look like a balding gremlin, youre not the only one who gets compliments from women.
3. you say you dont care but you keep writing me paragraphs about how you will beat me up when you couldnt even stand to fight against a drunkard. If a drunkard beat your ass how will you do against me? i have more fighting experience than you.
4. you try to prove your superior worth on sluthate by texts when everyone knows that words stack nothing against actions and your actions are that of a faggot.
5. estate as much as you want, you dont scare me. i mean, a pussy like you hiding behind a screen can say whatever you want, it affects me none. also, if you want to fight come to my city in toronto imma show you how you actually beat people.
6. you're high e low test do u really think you can scare me? you look like a cuck, oh wait a minute, you are a cuck. if i recall, your white ex hoe cheated on u and ur ex chinese bitch fucked ur chad friend lol. what a cuck.
7. you tried to kill yourself more than i count and you're still here. only retards fail that much. well, i think i just said it. you are also a retard.
8. you're a low class wigger faggot.
9. you are a milk factory
10. you can dream all night about your tits mogging mine

verdict : mentalcel that needs to be taken to the asylum and euthanasied.

For one thing you started all this shit with me. Before you started tagging every thread I made as gynocel cucknickles I liked you. I even saw you as a bit of friend (an online one) but a friend. That pissed me off the most because I sincerely opened to you as well. And when I did you did what? Became like a backstabbing bastard. A cockroach does that to people, a cockroach.

1. I didn't overreact to that. I got pissed when you tagged every single one of my threads with "gynocel" and cuck.

2. I didn't say I was handsome. I already know I'm not. Tell me something original for once. But what bitches said about me was true. Believe it or not some are into me.

3. I lose my temper at your posts about me yea. I try not to too but you keep reposting it over and over and it pisses me off. I was drunk not the guy I was fighting at the time. And yea I did beat up a guy when I was drunk.

4&5. I don't think I am superior or try to prove I am. I state facts when you talk shit about me to defend myself. What am I suppose to do just take the shit you and spheres give me laying down like a bitch? I ain't trying to scare you. Idc if you'd win a fight against me or not I still would fight for you saying the shit you said. I don't let people fuck with me. Good job revealing your city. If I am there or you here then yea lets fight. If not meet me where I said I wanna meet.

6. Doubt im high E or low test. And whores gonna whore. So what? Those guys were a lot uglier than me. The Chad was a ginger manlet.

7. I'll give you I failed at suicide, but I'm no retard idiot.

8, 9, 10. Not even gonna respond. Just cause I got slight gyno dont mean shit IMO. You see guys out there with way worse cases then me. I can't afford any plastic surgery yet so what. I got a receeding hairline but im only bald cause I shave my head bald you dipshit.

And PS: I couldn't even post here without you or spheres spamming my threads saying shit about me. I couldn't vent anymore on a forum I vented on since 2014.

Yea I ain't perfect but neither are you.

See ya at the bottom of the eifel tower june 23rd at 11:59 pm
we're gonna settle our quarrel once and for all.

Return to Heated Discussions