IncelJoshua's lifts are below novice standards

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I'm 130 lbs 11% body fat shredded af
I dead lift 200x3

Get your numbers right faggot
Unlike you i have gymcelled only for a month or so.

You still have a hard time benching more than 200 after years of gymcelling. Fucking ridiculous. If u think u can put me down by my ability to lift then how are you more sophisticated than a nigger?

Go fix ur bitch tits first before taunting me with a female chart you pussy

After years of gymceling lol? I only started benching like 2 years ago. I bench more than 225 lbs at 170 lbs so how is that shit tier? 2 plates is when you get to bro-tier terrority to begin with.

Plus you are even scrawnier than I fucking thought 130 lbs at 5'9" holy shit and you want to fight me? :lol: I'd literally put you in the ER with one punch.

Oh wow its up 5 lbs after like a year. :lol:

Yeah sure. You mog me by 50 lbs of fat. What's impressive about that?

inceljoshua wrote:Yeah sure. You mog me by 50 lbs of fat. What's impressive about that?

Keep coping

inceljoshua wrote:Prove me wrong

I can't I don't look ripped or jacked. Only proof I have I go to the gym is my lifts and somewhat my cardio. Even though 2 miles in under 15 mins isn't very impressive. So if I cut anymore I'll lose all my strength and get laughed at and mogged by scrawny guys. I'm just waiting for my anavar and clen.

Because if I don't get genes for low bodyfat ripped shredded look I don't see why I can't use roids. Even though they caused me to start going bald earlier. Plus I will need to take on cycle support and PCT to keep from getting gyno again because when I did dbol I didn't take any PCT or on cycle support and I had worse gyno of my life.

Return to Shitty Advice