You think lookism will be archived?

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Only better than puahate was.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

who is intersted in archiving a forum which consists of 99% shitposts is a retard

Only archived the posts until October 2017. Was planning to archive the newer posts but I was too late.

3D Face Analysis wrote:Only archived the posts until June 2017. Was planning to archive the newer posts but I was too late.

ur a retard

3D Face Analysis wrote:Only archived the posts until June 2017. Was planning to archive the newer posts but I was too late.
That's good enough. But where will you post them?

I knew this was gonna happen all along with their shared servers.

inceljoshua wrote:who is intersted in archiving a forum which consists of 99% shitposts is a retard

90 % shitposts, 9% cringe embarassingly pathetic and retarded shit like wanting to wear an apple watch to "NTmaxx" and 1% good content

I’m the main purveyor of good content on that site , dropping honesty bombs on a daily about embarrassing sht fam

Eugenicist wrote:
That's good enough. But where will you post them?

If I could make money from it, sure I could post the archive.

It's time consuming to parse every message (including multiple versions of the same message) and then import them into a database for easy searching and viewing. I already have a program that successfully parses the messages, it's almost done, but I still have to modify the program to handle multiple versions of the same message (like edited and deleted messages).

It's not something that I want to do if I do not make any money from it.

I could not put any advertisements on the archive site and make money off from it, since AdSense does not allow sites with hateful content. Lookism got banned from AdSense so it had problems generating revenue, and it must rely on donations instead.

Another thing is that the server does not have enough disk space to store all of the images from the archive. I have to upgrade or get a new server with lots of disk space, which again costs money.

What happened? Why is lookism down?
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/
PostThis post by mvp was deleted by mvp on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:54 pm.

OmegaKV wrote:What happened? Why is lookism down?

There was a "bitcoin donation drive" and a "killswitch countdown on renewing servers". Ofc no-one bothered donating to what what basically a NATIONAL ENQUIRER/TMZ tits and ass, Chad image website pretending to be an incel forum.

I archived 2 million posts from Lookism, from June 2015 to October 2017.

I'm currently in the process of importing the posts into a database...it is a slow process that will take about a week. It's very CPU and disk intensive.
Attachments
lookism-archive.PNG
lookism-archive.PNG (321.76 KiB) Viewed 481 times

3D Face Analysis wrote:I archived 2 million posts from Lookism, from June 2015 to October 2017.

I'm currently in the process of importing the posts into a database...it is a slow process that will take about a week. It's very CPU and disk intensive.
At least you're doing something for the good of humanity .Eugenicists from ages to come will applaud your efforts forever.

Lookism turned to utter shit in the second half of 2017 and all of 2018. Good job,
Mike mew crew

inceljoshua wrote:Not something your dual core piece of shit can do

What's wrong with the dual core, PC tower master race?

My PC case is from 2005 (complete with floppy disk drive yo!) and my motherboard is from 2007.

Eugenicist wrote:people say it'll return anyway? anyone agree?

Even if Lookism will be back online, the fact that Lookism was down this year and last year indicates that the owner is not monitoring the site and probably not making much money and not receiving donations.

Anything could go wrong if the owner is not monitoring the site. The owner probably does not back up the database very often and if the hosting provider decides to cancel their service for any reason (including forgetting to pay the annual or monthly fees for the hosting) then everything will be deleted permanently. Remember that Lookism was also down last year and the reason it went up is that the admin Poobear contacted the owner. The owner admitted that he forgot to renew the domain name.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:people say it'll return anyway? anyone agree?

Even if Lookism will be back online, the fact that Lookism was down this year and last year indicates that the owner is not monitoring the site and probably not making much money and not receiving donations.

Anything could go wrong if the owner is not monitoring the site. The owner probably does not back up the database very often and if the hosting provider decides to cancel their service for any reason (including forgetting to pay the annual or monthly fees for the hosting) then everything will be deleted permanently. Remember that Lookism was also down last year and the reason it went up is that the admin Poobear contacted the owner. The owner admitted that he forgot to renew the domain name.
pathetic that something that essential to the incel community is treated so trivially.

Return to Suggestions