Will SH become new main incel bastion?

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Or will there be many small forums with 2 posts per hour?

I hope it picks back up here.

mrz wrote:I hope it picks back up here.

Is that really you on incels.me?

I hope so. Incels.me are a bunch of assholes that ban you for stupid reasons...

THE FACE IS THE PILLAR OF BEAUTY!

PuaHate and then Lookism...we will never fully recover from it

I am pretty sure incel as a culture will just die out.
It's not as if incel as a literal state of being is anything new. There have always been a bottom percentile of the gene pool that doesn't get the chance to reproduce. That's just the way nature works.
It's only because of the arrival of the internet, and the fact that lots of like-minded people can come together and form "cultures" like incel, that it has become a "thing" in recent years.
The fact is though, that it's a dead-end. The law of averages say that the majority of the type of people who form the incel culture today (young, angsty or angry men) will "grow up" and eventually get laid, at some point. Depriving the culture of long-standing members (this is clearly already happening).
And imo new blood will be scarce, because the culture will be increasingly be seen as faddish, and old, by younger people.

Ryu wrote:
mrz wrote:I hope it picks back up here.

Is that really you on incels.me?

I am boojies on incels.me (and reddit, and crates.io, and oftc).

I actually had a fun time on this website years ago. Incels on reddit was shit overall, reddit attracts too many SJWs and idiots, the stupid jokes about StBlackops2cel were unfunny to start with, a waste of time to post on there and they will get shut down by the admin soon enough. This is still the most real incel site out there, although small userbase

GordonFreeman77 wrote:I am pretty sure incel as a culture will just die out.
It's not as if incel as a literal state of being is anything new. There have always been a bottom percentile of the gene pool that doesn't get the chance to reproduce. That's just the way nature works.
It's only because of the arrival of the internet, and the fact that lots of like-minded people can come together and form "cultures" like incel, that it has become a "thing" in recent years.
The fact is though, that it's a dead-end. The law of averages say that the majority of the type of people who form the incel culture today (young, angsty or angry men) will "grow up" and eventually get laid, at some point. Depriving the culture of long-standing members (this is clearly already happening).
And imo new blood will be scarce, because the culture will be increasingly be seen as faddish, and old, by younger people.

WHat age are you? I found incel websites by age 26 and by that time it was way too fucking late for me, but honestly now I prefer MGTOW because at least those guys don't encourage suicide. Most incels on the reddit sites are young teenages or college students, they will probably get laid if they get a decent job, you can tell from how immature their posts are, that they aren't even 25. If you're an incel past 25 you're probably gonna be an incel for life. Best option is to go MGTOW and save up money for hookers if you;re desperate for sex, because no worthwhile relationships is gonna happen if you're over 25, most teenagers have their first girlfirend at 12-13. I'm 30 now and still never had a gf, even if I looked like Gandy tomorrow I would not be emontionally capable of having a relationship, so just sticking to hookers for sex is my best bet, although jerking off is cheaper and I can do it from the comfort of my own room so that is preferable to me right now.

Return to Suggestions