Banned from incels forum

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Heh those guys are cracking down. Strictly for hardcore incels only, is what they want.

Shame though, great forum tbh

Every forum sucks, consider serial killing instead. Become a good person.

too bad they dont let me join

an incel forum without me is not that good

would suggest to let everyone join but ban quickly if a person turns out to be a non-incel

Icecutter101 wrote:
mvp wrote:too bad they dont let me join

How come?

i wrote in my application that i want to expose the whores

was probably too brief.

Most incel forums ban me quite a bit, only sluthate never banned me, not sure why, I think ethnic cels get very angry at me, when I speak the truth, they are way too bluepilled, blmae everything on being non white, when being non white is a major positive in modern society and have SERIOUS entitlement issues.They all think they deserve beautiful white women just for existing, I sometimes wonder if ethnic cels are in fact lesbian women, because I have never met a man with such serious entitlement issues, I guess because I don't hang around ethnics IRL.

dsar9012 wrote:Most incel forums ban me quite a bit, only sluthate never banned me, not sure why, I think ethnic cels get very angry at me, when I speak the truth, they are way too bluepilled, blmae everything on being non white, when being non white is a major positive in modern society and have SERIOUS entitlement issues.They all think they deserve beautiful white women just for existing, I sometimes wonder if ethnic cels are in fact lesbian women, because I have never met a man with such serious entitlement issues, I guess because I don't hang around ethnics IRL.
Creatures are all born entitled to their own justice. It's a part of self advocation.

dsar9012 wrote:Most incel forums ban me quite a bit, only sluthate never banned me, not sure why, I think ethnic cels get very angry at me, when I speak the truth, they are way too bluepilled, blmae everything on being non white, when being non white is a major positive in modern society and have SERIOUS entitlement issues.They all think they deserve beautiful white women just for existing, I sometimes wonder if ethnic cels are in fact lesbian women, because I have never met a man with such serious entitlement issues, I guess because I don't hang around ethnics IRL.

Huh, ok. Just Be White is legit as fuck though, in fact it's agreed upon to possibly be most legit theory in the book.

FUUuark that little asshole mod there really is coming down hard on users

And he gets triggered very easily lol a little joke or jibe here or there that he doesn't like and poof you're gone

Return to Suggestions