Old content here is by far the best of all PSL.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Which is why I'm mentally chewing on it while everyone here is talking about triviality.

While the old content is indeed worthy of quality, value adding journalism for a journal or peer reviewed science paper, it is still inherently worthless against the onslaught of the "Liberal Elite/Liberal Eugenicists agenda" as I call it.

Liberals are either knowingly or unknowingly using the genetic undesirability and physical ugliness of people who post here, to be conflated with "ugly personality" and therefore fair-game for not having their genes propagated and weeded out from the gene pool.

I'm undecided whether to archive such postings in a chronological "tech tree" of knowledge.

Either way the world will keep turning and the gene pool will self correct itself regardless of political or social stance.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:While the old content is indeed worthy of quality, value adding journalism for a journal or peer reviewed science paper, it is still inherently worthless against the onslaught of the "Liberal Elite/Liberal Eugenicists agenda" as I call it.

Liberals are either knowingly or unknowingly using the genetic undesirability and physical ugliness of people who post here, to be conflated with "ugly personality" and therefore fair-game for not having their genes propagated and weeded out from the gene pool.

I'm undecided whether to archive such postings in a chronological "tech tree" of knowledge.

Either way the world will keep turning and the gene pool will self correct itself regardless of political or social stance.
Wrong. Gene pool will self correct but there are many things that will happen. The media opens up the portal of comparison/interconnection which makes women choose beta bux men when they give birth so they can feel secure.
Women are impulse driven creatures. Not reasonable stringent criteria substance seeking people. They are, but it's inconsistent and diluted by feeling.

Modern society is dygenic because of people growing acucstomed to security instead of power. Which happens with insulation. Unless we killed off all the subhumans. Look up crispr; china is using it to empower their people because they're not daisy braided humanitarian surfer stoner outlooked faggots.
They're the only people who make me feel like it's the future.
If they can custom build people, and clone celebrities and have an entirely new white race without this baizuo shit then I'm fucking out of here nigga.

Return to Shitty Advice